Last year I found the perfect plaque for Mother Dearest which reads, "Dear Lord, Grant me patience to endure my blessings". My five siblings and I are the majority of the blessings to which the quote is referring. Yes, there are six of us, two girls and four boys. Of course it is the boys who require more patience, for the girls are perfect.
My dear Sissy is delighted to be able to choose her own name for this blog, and she has chosen...drum roll, please...Elyse. A perfectly lovely name for this perfectly lovely lady!
I will decide at a later time if the names of the boys should be changed to protect the innocent...I will not however refer to them by number, for that would be just wrong.
My Daddy decided that this blog is for girls, and politely requested that I do not write about him. I will do my best.
lizzie B and elyse. lovely names for lovely young women. i approve. not that i need approve but i approve all the same.
ReplyDeleteas to your dear father's request ... even *my* blog has guy stuff on it. rocky asked me to include Jeep pictures, cuz he 4WD's. so i did. venture to the sidebar of my blog and click on Jeep and you'll see posts with Jeep pics. his Jeep's name is Carl. it's a manly name and because rocky is secure in his manhood, he doesn't mind being included on a chick blog. wink.
as to your brothers ... PLEASE don't let one of them be named mrCollins. i beg you.
jAne
Jane, you do not have to worry about one of my brothers being Mr. Collins, I would never do that to my brothers. That would be down right horrible! I will attempt to be a bit more imaginative with their names...we shall see.
ReplyDeleteLizzie B.