Sm*sh!
Several weeks ago I discovered a new way to scrapbook, recently created by K&Comp*ny...Sm*sh. The line of seven journals/scrapbooks are made out of chipboard and filled with a selection of papers that fit within the theme of each book, and come with a special sm*sh pen that has a pen on one end and a glue stick on the other. I have been able to sm*sh bits of thing that I have collected, pictures of happy times, favorite quotes and favorite Bible verses quickly and easily onto the lovely pages, often on the go!
My obsession with the practicality and delightfulness of this product (along with the many little bits and pieces that coordinate) has inspired me to buy these books and a couple of accessories for all of my girl friends, Mother Dearest and Elyse for their birthdays. Also...I am not a proponent of waiting for the actual day to open gifts, and will often give gifts early so that the gift can be used immediately...lovely!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment